Call Us : (800)1444 000 4040
If you are based in Dubai and willing to relocate to Canada permanently, you would have to get a permanent residence visa. canada immigration from dubai may take up to six months if applied correctly. You can seek the help of immigration consultants to help you to improve the chances of getting approved. You may have to improve your language ability, work experience, financial stability, and adaptability in order to succeed in a permanent visa application. Knowing the basic needs and the processes involved in the application itself can help you get past the application process.
Basic needs to get a PR visa
• You should not be more than 40 years of age
• You should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a reputed institution
• A work experience in a job listed under the National Occupational Classification of at least 2 years
• You should score more than 67 points in the Express Entry system
• You should not be accused of criminal offenses
• Your health condition should be good
Ways to improve the chances of getting approved
Since Express Entry is the most common and easy way of applying for a permanent residence visa to Canada, it will become easier to pass the approval if you develop the necessary requirements of Express Entry as listed below.
• Improved Language ability – To pass the Express Entry, your language ability in either English or French is important. Improving the language part will provide you more CRS points to lead the competition of eligible candidates.
• Higher education – Since educational qualification brings more CRS scores, having a post-graduate and clearing the Educational Credential Assessment will help.
• Work Experience – You should have more work experience and skills in the job listed under NOC to get a high CRS score in the process. The higher and reliable the work experience is, the more the chances of getting approved.